I think its important to look good, because when you look good, you feel good and when feel good you have more confidence in your life to tackle projects and opportunities that present themselves. – Lee
Takes Practice with these hair curlers, but with practise comes GREAT results. Convenience of doing your hair at night and waking up to minimal work in the morning!
Step One: Have either freshly washed hair and towel dried.
Step Two: Take hair curler, and a section of your hair. Its best to section off your hair into quarters to grab desired sections within the quarter.
Step Three: Wrapping each section starting from the ends to the scalp.
Step Four: Go to sleep and wake up to tight curls that are ready to be styled by fingers OR touched up with flat iron or curling iron.
Step Five: Enjoy long lasting sexy curls all day!! 100% satisfaction money back guarantee.
Click button at the top of the page to create beautiful curls for a confident and highly productive day!
- DO YOU HAVE STUBBORN HAIR? that doesn’t seem to stay in curls all day!? The soft flexible wire hair curlers that you sleep on at night can guarantee the best hair curlers you have ever had!
- PEOPLE LOVE THESE foam soft wire curlers because they actually aren’t too shabby to sleep on! not like the old fashion kind that has hard plastic.
- CREATES ANY TYPE OF CURL On any hair! Thick, or Thin! Creates tight curls if you use more curlers, loose curls if you use less rollers and put more hair into the rod and EVEN looser spiral curls if you use even more hair in the rod. Go to bed with damp hair in the curler to have a tighter longer lasting curl than if you wrapped your hair with dry hair.
- USE BEFORE YOU LOSE! No heat needed, protect hair from heat damage, split ends and dry hair. Completely eliminate that issue with night time hair curlers to have shiny beautiful non damaged hair. Similar to conair hair curlers.
- THROW OUT YOUR CURLING IRON! Convenient way to get ready for the day without spending all morning with a hot iron wand in your hand. Take the night curlers out and touch up the roots with a flat iron!